Why is sunlight missing?
The invention of light bulbs meant another shift for Homo sapiens away from natural conditions. Current lifestyles lead to many people suffering from lack of sunlight.
- A lack of sunlight can cause an illness involving thinning of the bones (Ostepenia).
- Our eyes burn and we pay for it by lighting electrically during the day?
- We live and work in buildings and on sunny days bulbs and lamps shine in them and on us.
- After how long do we find that we suddenly need glasses for reading?
- How do people feel – employees who are closed in electrically-lit buildings all day?
- And why is the dome from Bohemian Crystal?
- Why are the reflective layers made from silver and silicon oxides and the layers are vapor-deposited in a vacuum?
- Why is the light diffuser in the room from glass and not from plastic?